Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Like Father like Son





The old saying "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree" is so true! Jackson is, in many ways, a mini Brian. In fact, despite my relatives thinking he's a mama's boy, he really wants to be like Brian in so many ways. He loves following him around the house fixing things, and of course, he loves to offer his help. So many times, I catch him copying Brian and it cracks me up. I wish I had a camera in my back pocket each time these things happen. Here are just a few precious moments caught on film.
The last picture, with Jackson and the oven mitts, reminded me of a picture when Brian was baking bread in the kitchen when he was little. Jackson looked so much like Brian at that moment, that I had to snap the picture, and Jackson was kind enough to smile for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment