Sunday, June 29, 2008

We've moved!



Well, we finally made it! Our first home! We are so happy here. I am getting used to the rooster in the morning, which light switch turns on what, and the slightly longer commute to our favorite things (like Target nad the Grandparent). But so far, we just love the "little bit of country" here in Lindon. Our ward seems to be really nice and welcoming and we look forward to geting callings soon. We already have an assignment to speak in Church in a couple of weeks. We enjoy working on the home, but are also ready to have some free time to work on other things. We love having a yard, and I LOVE having a husband that doesn't mind the maintenance. Come visit us, if you haven't already!
This will be a short post because I am actually using Brian's laptop and don't have much time left. We have been without Internet for the past few weeks, so I apologize that my posts have been few. Come check back soon and get the scoop of what has been going on in our lives. I hope by next week I will have the chance to catch us all up. We have a lot of cute pictures of Jackson enjoying the new yard, we find out on the 3rd if we are having a boy or a girl, we had a fun family reunion, and a bunch of other things to write about! I'll get pictures and posts of all these fun things soon. In the meantime, I hope you are all doing well! Sorry if we have been out of the loop for a while, but you should start to see more of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment