Monday, July 28, 2008

Yoga Classes

I am starting Yoga classes again! This time they will be offered on both Tuesday AND Thursday evenings. This will be a 3 month (12 week) course starting in September and lasting through November. One evening will be reserved for those of you who are interested in Restorative Yoga (great for prenatal/postpartum, or calming the mind and body before bedtime) and the other evening will be geared towards the Vinyasa Flow style of yoga (more intensive stretching, strength training, higher impact). Both will give you benefits of getting lean and limber before the holidays!
If you have been to my classes before, you have an idea of what to expect. I hope that by separating into two classes, I can tailor fit a yoga routine for you.
Classes will be semi-private, consisting of at most, 5 people. They will be held once a week at my home yoga studio for 1 hour from 8-9pm. I am leaning towards teaching restorative on Thursdays and the Primary Vinyasa series on Tuesdays, but this may change as we get closer to September, or depending on your responses.
I'm excited to open my yoga studio to you! (We finally have a place togo, instead of meeting in living rooms and club-houses!) . Classes will be $7.50 per class. I ask that this be paid in advancefor the 12 week course ($90), similar to what you would expect from agym membership. Hopefully this will give you the incentive to come each week, and I won't be left hanging with a less-than-full class if you can't make it a few times.
If you have a friend or a visitor that would like to come with you once in a while, they can pay as theycome. Please call in advance for permission to make sure there is roomin the class (my studio will only hold so many!).
Reservations:Please e-mail me which day you are interested in, and I will hold a spot for you. The class will be closed once 5 people sign up, and spots are fillingup! There are only a couple of spots left in eac class. Can't waitto see you there!
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail or call!
Namaste! Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment