Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jackson and the Giant Peach







Ok, last post for the day, I promise! Scroll down and read them all, I said I had some catching up to do! I know a lot of these posts are about Jackson, and yes, Brian and I do have a life outside of Jackson. But most of that life lately consists of working on our house. So unless you want to see pictures of the new light fixture, or the texture we decided to put on our walls, or the lawn getting cut, be happy with the ones of Jackson!


Back to the story....yesterday, I was going to eat a peach. Jackson wanted a bite, so I let him dive right into the whole peach. After the first bite, he wouldn't give it back. He wouldn't even let me sneak in a bite, he kept it right next to his mouth and just went to town, juice spilling out of his mouth and running down his hands...the whole bit!


Anyway, I took a series of pictures because it was the funniest thing. He got so mad when I took the seed away and there was nothing left. About 3 hours later, I had the diaper of a lifetime! But it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment