Monday, July 28, 2008

A new way to Polish your Silver

I read this post MONTHS ago on a friends blog (I hope she doesn't mind me adding this link to her post...). I finally got around to trying it out and was so impressed, I had to pass the idea along.

I got a really nice thing from my mom for Christmas, it was a cool way to store jewelry, using hooks. The idea was great, because you could see what you actually have, instead of digging through a jewelry box, but I think it would've worked better with beaded things (most of my jewelry is silver, and it tarnished almost immediately).

Well, 5 months later, I finally got around to polishing that tarnished silver. I am excited to have my jewelry back! Check it out....
http://zinke.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/polish-your-silver/

No comments:

Post a Comment