Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's a girl!


We had our ultra sound today and Brian was right all along! It's a girl! We are so excited! Since I won the naming game with Jackson (Brian wanted to name him Jesse), Brian might get his choice of names this time around. Zoe Lynn. He has had this name picked out since Jackson was born, and forewarned me then that if we had a girl, her name would be Zoe.

Beside the fact that we got to find out the sex of the baby, we were also reassured that she is growing normal and healthy so far. We are so luck to have modern technology so we can find these things out! I had many concerns about our appointment today because up until this week, I haven't gained any weight! Being almost half way through the pregnancy, that was kinda scary! I've now gained 2 lbs. and the baby is measuring at 8 oz. (which is still small for how far along I am supposed to be).

Brian's reason's for supposing it was a girl are: 1) I've been moody (more so than my pregnancy with Jackson) and 2) I am still dealing with morning sickness. I can't disagree with him too much here. This pregnancy has been so different than my last (and I here that they ALL are different), but I would have been really shocked if it was a boy!

We'll keep you posted as things progress! I'm excited to decorate her room and go shopping! I wish I just had the time and finances to do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment