Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just like Dad!

Jackson IDOLIZES his dad in so many ways! He always seems to be looking at Brian for affirmation and affection, and he loves to copy ANYTHING Brian does. Just yesterday, Brian was leaving for work and yelled out to us "I love you!" and Jackson immediately responded back "I love you!" It was hard to catch at first, so Brian repeated it, and Jackson said it right back- clear as a bell! It was so cute, it brought a tear to my eye!

Lately, Brian has been giving Jackson rides on his back down the stairs in the morning for breakfast (and other times too). I guess Jackson is old enough now to understand what "Hold on tight" means....which makes me less worried that he's going to fall off. Brian had early morning meetings yesterday, and so we were heading down to breakfast by ourselves. Jackson always leads the way, hungry as can be as saying "let's go!" That's when we know he's ready to eat!

Jackson had his monkey's and was trying to put them on his back, but couldn't figure out how to make them stay. They HAD to be on his back before we went downstairs- So- I helped him out a bit and stuffed them down his shirt, and they stayed there for quite a while! It's so funny to see what he picks up on..he just makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment