Monday, September 8, 2008

Catch Up- Sundance

OK~ so I just uploaded pictures off of my camera and it's time to play a little blogging catch-up!
First, Brian and I had a wonderful time at Sundance. The food was excellent (and we ate a ton)! We went on the full-moon ride up the lift, and it was absolutely beautiful! I even talked Brian into getting a pedicure! We both loved it and I think I can get him to do it again!

Funny Story: For the ride, we bundled ourselves up tight in a white blanket because it was cold in the mountain night air. At one point, we the lift stopped and we were sitting across from a couple with a 3 year old boy who was adamant that we were a mummy! He kept asking his mom to ask us if we were a mummy and she finally said, "why don't don't you ask them?" SO he turned to us and asked if we were a mummy and Brian responded by saying an eery "WhOoooo.." At which point the boy covered his face with a blanket and started screaming, "it is a mummy!" Just then the lift started moving again, and while Brian and I had a good laugh all the way down, the boy was screaming " get me off of here! get me off of here!" all the way up!
While the trip was fun, this is what we had in store for us when we got home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment