Friday, July 31, 2009

Create




As most of you know, Brian travels quite frequently. This week he isn't gone for work, but is camping with the Young Men in Zion National Park. I usually take the opportunity to make crafts around the house... shelves, plaques, frames... that sort of thing while he is away. He probably wonders how often he should leave, because he always comes back to something knew. He might also wonder if we will have any wall space left in the house after a while. But then, I'll move on to painting a room or sewing something...we'll see. Anyway, the fact is I love to create. It's in my blood. My mom is crafty and I think I've picked up that gene. I'll post some pictures of things I've been working on soon, but for now I wanted to share this awesome message from the President Uchtdorf. Very inspiring.

check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k

UPDATED 8.11.09. Pictures added of Zoey's photo board and kitchen shelf that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment