Thursday, July 23, 2009

About time!


As some of you have heard, our camera was either lost or stolen a few weeks ago. Luckily I was in the routine of downloading our pictures off of it frequently, and so we didn't lose many pictures (random shots of the kids, our St. George trip...which I'm sad we'll never get back). But I HAVE lost a bunch of opportunities to take pictures of our family and the kids in the past few weeks of not having a camera. I hadn't realized before just how much I use it!

We finally decided the old camera was not going to show up afterall and broke down and bought a new one. The Sony Cyber-shot. I love it already! I shot 100 pictures the first day...mostly becoming familiar with the settings and all, but it does a great job for what we need it for. It's quick, great at close-ups, has face and smile recognition...great features for when you have kids.

Anyway, I'll be posting some updates of our family now that I can post some pictures to go along with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment