Friday, November 7, 2008

Shout out to my Yogis!

Next week is the last week of the 12 week yoga course I've been teaching. I have to give them each a "high-five" for their efforts! I have to say I'm totally impressed! Way to go for sticking it out, trying new things, and working your butts off....literally! I am totally impressed with the growth I've seen in each of you from week to week.

It hasn't been easy. The first week of class, they called me crazy when I asked them to contort their bodies in a way they weren't used to. I got all kinds of looks from their eyes saying "you want me to do what?!?" It has been fun to the the shock and surprise in their eyes as they realized they could do it! I hope they feel stronger, healthier, more limber, and more open to trying new things!

Last week in my vinyasa class, I showed them one of my favorite poses...crazy eight (not easy when your weeks away from giving birth)! I'm so impressed with everyone who gave it a try. My restorative class has been fun and relaxing. It has been a real treat to teach each one!

Hope I see you in the future! Next round of classes coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment