Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Builder

I have always wondered why Brian can spend so much time at Home Depot. It may be along the same lines as him wondering how I can flip through a Stampin' Up! catalogue a million times.

This was one of those Saturdays where Brian had a checklist of things to pick up at Home Depot so that he could get some things fixed around the house. He took Jackson with him so that I could do some Saturday deep cleaning without "help".

Hours later, I was wondering where they were (but glad I could get so much done while they were away)! When they finally came home, Jackson was sporting a Home Depot Apron and had a leaf press in hand that they had built together! So cute!

Later, they raked leaves in the yard together and played in the big pile (saving a few to press). Fun fall day for Brian and Jackson!



No comments:

Post a Comment