Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Shower!

I have to say there is a pretty amazing group of sisters in my new ward! In addition to welcoming me with open arms in many ways, last night, they threw a baby shower for me for friends and family and ward members. It was more than I expected! I feel totally overwhelmed at the support I received from women I hardly knew, and those I didn't know at all! I was completely "showered" with well wishes and congratulations and generous gifts for the upcoming arrival of our first girl.

Knowing this will be my last baby shower, I feel so thankful for those who came to show support and excitement for me. This pregnancy has been harder than the last one, and a little evening of celebration over our anticipated arrival was just what I needed! I can't say "Thank you" enough! I'm excited and ready as ever!

p.s. Thanks Gray family for the blessing dress!





No comments:

Post a Comment