Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Tag I'm It
Mauri tagged me a while ago, but I just figured it out, so here it goes.

The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends or so to do the same on their blog pages.

1. Best thing you cooked last week? Spring pasta (one of our favorites, and the weather was perfect for it!)

2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? The “with who” part is easy- definitely my husband Brian. I don’t get to spend enough one-on-one time with him and he makes anything more enjoyable. As far as “where”, a day at a spa would be nice, but if time is no issue, than I’d probably pick Chile or New Zealand. Two places we’ve always wanted to explore together.

3. When was the last time you cried? I think Brian has a better memory than I do on this stuff. I can’t specifically remember the last time I really cried (I mean, I shed an alligator tear once in a while, like when I misinterpret something Brian has said, but I don’t consider it “crying”), but I do remember crying once to Brian about how sad I’d be if either he or Jackson passed away. I remember telling him that I am not prepared for that day. I must have seen a movie, or watched the news that day and it triggered my emotions….

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago? 1) Graduated from high school 2) working at the Pizza Factory 3) Broke and hungry, but on my own living at the Glenwood (AKA “Glenhood”) 4) attending UVSC 5) staying up way too late at night for my own good

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago? 1) still attending UVSC 2) still broke and hungry and on my own 3) working as a dental assistant 4) living with Christina (who would eventually become my sister-in-law) 5) working out every day

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago? 1) Pregnant, and what Brian likes to call “nesting” (shopping for baby stuff anywhere and everywhere) 2) yoga almost daily 3) Still going to school… working on my Bachelor’s degree at BYU in Nutrition (Chemistry was a KILLER!) 4) Serving as a Stake Assistant Camp Director and Ward Laurel Advisor (yes, we were planning summer camp in the middle of winter). 5) Becoming more in love with stampin up!

7. Seven of your favorite hobbies: Not in any order~ 1) yoga 2) card making/scrapbooking 3) taking pictures of Jackson 4) blogging 5) planning and decorating my new home 6) swaps (card,recipe, etc) 7) making desserts.

8. Five favorite Foods: 1) lemon desserts (specifically Cheescake Factory’s and Macaroni Grill’s lemon desserts) 2) Brian’s steaks 3) grilled zucchini and squash (any grilled vegetable really- onions, peppers, asparagus, etc.) 4) Mexican food- all of it 5) creamy Italian pasta sauces (I know, this will bite me in the butt some day)

9. Five places you've been: 1) Hawaii (Kauai, Honolulu) 2) Mexico (San Miguel de Allende and Puerto Vallarta) 3) Canada (Niagara Falls) 4) All over the West (CA, ID, UT, NV, WY) 5) TEXAS (I had to put this one in all caps)

10. Five favorite moments: 1) waiting in the celestial room of the temple with Brian before our wedding 2) the delivery room~seeing Jackson for the first time 3) cuddling with Brian during a movie at home on our couch 4) our first kiss! 5) seeing my boys accomplishments (both Brian and Jackson have accomplished a lot this year and each one makes me proud)

I tag Christina, Megan, Chantel, and Carissa (maybe she’ll finally get a blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment