Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hubby Tag


I am copying my sister-in-law, Claire, who also did this...great idea, I never have enough info about my husband on here!

What is his name? Brian Quinn Beutler (I love his middle name, we want to use it for one of our children’s names someday)

How long have you been married? 3 years, 7 months

How long did you date? 5 months, short and sweet~ we knew the best was yet to come!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He does at dinner time, but then again, he usually skips breakfast and lunch (I can’t do that)
Who said I love you first? I did! And it was a long couple of minutes until he had a reply!
Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? That’s a toss up!
Who is smarter? Brian, he’s more logical
Whose temper is worse? Probably mine, but I wouldn’t say mine is bad either…
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me, usually. Sometimes he helps
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, and He wouldn’t dream of switching sides!
Who pays the bills? Brian does, at least he got them all automated, so neither of us worry about it (OK, well HE might worry about making sure we have enough to pay them)
Who mows the lawn? The HOA, but soon it will be Brian when we have our own yard.
Who cooks dinner? Me, mostly. Although Brian is a great cook when he has time for it.
Who drives when you are together? Brian
Who is more stubborn? That’s a toss up too…
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation
Whose parents do you see the most? Together, we see ours both the same. But I visit my mom a lot, with Jackson, by myself.
Who proposed? Brian-of course!
Who has more friends? Brian~ he’s a great people person. I am horrible at keeping in touch

Who has more siblings? Me- but only by 1. I have 5 and he has 4
Who wears the pants in the family? I like to make sure that he thinks he does!
I LOVE YOU HONEY BUNCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment