Friday, March 14, 2008

That's why they call it a toddler!





This is what you get when you have a 10 month old walking! Jackson got his first busted lip today. It was around 10am this morning. He was following me around the house while I did my daily pick-up, and he tripped over something on the floor, causing him to land, face first, into the changing table. Unfortunately, his lip got caught between his teeth and the changing table. It was quite an ordeal! After he cried it out, he fell asleep in my arms. I put him in his crib, only to find a bloody mess (and I don't mean the British term, it was really bloody) when he woke 2 hours later....

These pics were actually taken around 2p.m. ~ yup ~ still bleeding! It will be fine for a while, and then he will rub his nose, or bump it, which will bust it open again.
I am letting him walk around the house without a shirt on today, I tried the bib thing and he's already on his second one! Just hope I'm successful enough to keep him away from my white bedding! Wish me luck.
OH! The last pic is him running away from me when I was trying to take care of him this morning! Had to put it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment