Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little Baby Steps

Where oh where has my little boy gone!
I can't believe this, he is growing way too fast! Jackson has been taking a few steps on his own for a couple of weeks now, but those first few steps were so hard to catch on camera. I would never know when he would gain the courage to just get up and go! The first time he walked more than three steps without falling, we were on opposite sides of the living room. I was seated on the couch, watching him play with blocks he had been picking up off the floor and placing on our shelving unit across the room. All of a sudden he just turned and looked at me and a second later he was crossing the room on his own two feet! I couldn't believe it! I hadn't coaxed him to do it at all! He had a huge smile on his face and I was freaking out! I called Brian to share the news, which made his day at work.
Since then, he's become way more confident in his ability to walk. While exciting, I am feeling sad that he is changing so quickly from being my little baby to an independent toddler! Check out this clip....

No comments:

Post a Comment