Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nap time

Two little words can bring so much joy! Don't get me wrong, I love my JJ when he's awake, after all, he keeps me skinny by running after him. But I just love that time when he sleeps too. It's "my time". The only 3 hours I get by myself the whole day. Often, I have a hard time deciding what to do on "my time". Should I shower without an audience? Clean the house with a free pair of legs? Maybe catch a nap as well? Too many choices, so little time!

Even though Jackson may not wake up from his nap in the best mood, he always brings a smile to my face when I pick him up out of his crib. Imagine this: he's whining, mom's laughing. Why? His hair! I may have a hard time deciding what to do during nap time, but other than sleeping, I have no clue what He's doing back there! I wish these pictures did justice to just how sweet his bed hair is! I don't even bother brushing his hair anymore until after the morning nap....

Again, the little things that make life so worthwhile. I love being a mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment