Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails




Lately I have been working on baby announcements for my sisters-in-law. It is an addicting pastime and hobby for me, so a total pleasure for them to allow me to do this! Who knew all of those kindergarten art classes would come in handy one day?

Liz had baby Max on January 16th. He was 7 lbs and 7 oz., Sweet, tiny and cute! Visiting them at the hospital bought back some nostalgic memories with Jackson, and made me want to have another! Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted if anything happens...

Claire is expecting little baby Carter in just a couple of weeks. It will be her second, although her first boy. We are excited to have boy cousins on both sides of the family~ it will be fun for Jackson to have cousins so close in age!


No comments:

Post a Comment