Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On the move!




He seems too small to be almost walking! I can't believe it... time flies by way too fast. Jackson figured out what mom and dad's two pointer fingers were good for...holding him up so he could walk! When I would reach down to pick him up, he'd latch on to my fingers and wanted to be "walked." Heaven help me if I did anything otherwise! He definitely let me know that was NOT what he wanted...


Last week, I took Jackson to our playgroup and my friend, Mauri, had one of these walkers for her girl. I let Jackson give it a try and he took off running! Partly because he was trying to keep up with the wheels...it was so funny! I had to get one.


At first, he was unsure about it, but now he's loving it. And I'm loving it too! Of course, he doesn't know how to maneuver it yet, so he can only go straight. When he hits something that prevents him from moving forward, here comes mom to the rescue!


Too bad I can't pack this to church to keep him happy during sacrament meeting. We usually take a few laps around the halls but I guess the old two fingers will have to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment