Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Love of my life

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I have been thinking a lot about love. I have to say that although we are a typical family with its share of disagreements, we know what love is. Part of my morning routine is logging on to the KSL news website and catching up on the daily news. Not always am I so saddened by the news, but lately there have been so many disturbing stories of domestic violence that it breaks my heart. Sometimes I just don't understand the world, or the people in it. To get my mind off of these sad stories, I have to start thinking about the loves of my life, Brian and Jackson. The thought of my family brings me a lot of peace. I hope for the best future for them, I cheer them along on the sidelines and am proud of their accomplishments. I am so grateful for the husband I have and his unfailling determination to support our family, to give me all the things I both need and want, and for the love he expresses to me and Jackson. I am grateful for his goodness, his unselfishness, and his service to others. I love you Brian! Thank you for the love you show me and all the happiness you bring to my life. I don't take it for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment