Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beutler Look-a-like Meter

So I did this thing on myheritage.com called a look-a-like meter. For those of you that don't know, this is how it works: I scan in a picture of me, Jackson, and Brian. It has a facial recognition program to see who he looks more like,based upon facial features, and structure, etc.
Well guess what?? I win!! Everyone says he is a good mix of the two of us, it's hard to tell who he really looks more like. But just for the record, it's me! Sorry Brian, me genes are slightly stronger! We did this three different times because Brian wouldn't accept the results (I won by 5%, 8%, and a whopping 9%--depending on the picture we used). I don't think he really believes the program is truly valid, but hey.... who like to lose?
So, the look-a-like meter actually ended up on another blog. oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment