Friday, November 21, 2014

Can she be Six Already?!?!

When we asked her on camera before singing her birthday song how old she was-- she tried to sneak in an extra year and say 7! ha ha!


We wrapped her door the night before so she could burst through it in the morning. She ripped through it like a wild woman! It was one of her highlights...although it wasn't a total surprise because I had to warn her what I was up to so she wouldn't get freaked out if she tried to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night :)






We enjoyed the day together, went out to lunch and visited Jackson at school and she got to spend the day playing with her toys! Her first time out of her sick-room this week :)


 I did my best attempt at making a doll cake she'd been admiring from the grocery store. It's not without it's flaws, but it made her happy!





We love her to pieces. I'm so glad I get a girl to spoil. She had strep and croup this week and for the second year in a row, she's been sick on and around her birthday. After being on antibiotics and missing a week of school, she felt well-enough to celebrate. But by the end of the day, her voice was losing power, and she started to lose her high spirits, and we knew her body needed more rest. She was so sad her birthday had come to an end....I guess that's a good sign that it was a great day for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment