Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11 months!

Almost a year has gone by, I can hardly believe it! He's only in the 10th percentile for height and 20th for weight. He's a small guy, and he's one of our pickier eaters. If he doesn't like something, he just won't eat, but if he loves something, he can't stop! He's different from any of my other babies in that way. He just barely decided he likes bananas...which is usually one of the fastest things for babies to like because they are so sweet! Isaac would just spit it out... I think it's a texture thing. He loves spaghetti sauce though! He'll eat until he's so full he spits it up!


He's on the move! He loves to grasp our hands to "walk." He loves using the walker toy when it's not being used by (or taken away from) bigger siblings. He is starting to pull up to stand on anything that will support him, and sometimes tries to stand alone in a room. AND He finally got 4 teeth in with more on the way. The mysterious swallowed wood game piece never showed up, and X-rays showed a clear abdomen, so big question marks on that one!

He has learned the tricks of the trade of being the last child in the Beutler home. He throws a tantrum by laying on the floor kicking, screaming for attention, or prostrating himself on his stomach. SERIOUSLY! Why do they pick up these annoying habits?!? I don't give in to my 2 year-old when he pulls stuff like that, but somehow they think it's the way to solve their problems.

Altogether though, We love having this guy. He's more sweet than sour and gives me the BEST hugs around the neck that I just adore. He's the best baby hugger I've ever had! I'll cherish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment