Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring break!

 This week was my preview of what summer will be like to have all the kids home, every day, all day! At first I was a little worried at how the week would go, but I really enjoyed being with the kids. I really love being a mom. Even though there are hard days and times, I'm super blessed to be at home with them and to hang out with my kids and watch them grow and teach them (or be taught, as the case may be sometimes in the reverse)!

We made a plan the first day of fun and free things we could do each day of the break. Here's what we did:


Monday: library day

















Tuesday: craft day (we made masks and painted)

Wednesday: Picnic lunch at the park and feeding the ducks




Thursday: Discovery park (one of the kids' favorites in AF)





Jackson and Zoey can now swing on their own, and they are so proud!














Friday: friend day (each got to have friends over to play)






 It was a great week! Saturday night for the priesthood session of conference the kids and I are having a movie night with popcorn. Great weekend with conference to top it all off!


No comments:

Post a Comment