Saturday, April 6, 2013

Calvin is 11 months!




A month away from turning one and he's almost walking! All my kids have walked before the big first birthday, usually by 10 months (Eli started around 9 1/2 months)!  But Calvin is taking his time getting comfortable with it. I'm not complaining, I have a neighbor who's 8 month old baby isn't even crawling yet! Crazy! I don't know why we have such determined children in our home! But they get moving really early! 




He loves to push around his cart, and he's always good for a smile! Just today he took one or two steps on his own between Brian and I. Pretty soon, he'll be taking off on his own, and then we'll enter the stage of bruises, busted lips, scraped knees and all other joys of new babies learning to walk and yet falling in the process!  I can't believe how big he's getting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment