Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of school


 Jackson had his first day of school! He was so excited to go back, he kept saying "I hope so-and-so is in my class..."It was so cute to see him go. His teachers are great. He looked sooo handsome and Brian rode with him to school on their bikes.











Another thing I love about Jackson being in school is that it gives me one on one time with Zoey. While Eli is napping and Jackson is gone, She and i have some fun moments together. She is in this fabulously fun stage of dress up and make believe. On this occasion, she was grilling me birthday cakes. I had never had a grilled birthday cake before, but it was delicious! And she did it in her princess dress (on backwards), but it was the cutest thing.




There are fun stages to every age, I think, and I am enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment