Saturday, August 27, 2011

11 months old!

Eli is 11 months! Hard to believe a year ago I was hugely pregnant and ready to have a baby. A year goes by fast! 
Eli is our little walker now, he's moving all over the place. 
He's learned how to throw a nice tantrum from watching big brother and sister. He even will throw himself on the floor. I was shocked the first time I saw him do it! 
He likes to feed himself now. Cantaloupe and String Cheese are his favorites of the moment. 
He climbs and crawls on everything. Sometimes I wonder how he gets in the places he ends up in. 
He gives great hugs and open mouth slobbery kisses. 
He "wrestles" like a boy and barrels through will his head.
He  has a great laugh. 
He loves to be where we are, loves people. 

He's the best! 





\




1 comment:

  1. I think its funny how quick your kids get on the move! Yahoo to you for being able to keep up with your darlings!!

    ReplyDelete