Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Punky Brewster


Not to leave anyone out, Zoey also has her update. I look a these photos and think "Punky Brewster!"She has a fascination with crawling on countertops and getting into whatever she shouldn't. This day, it was my jewelry...all of it! I couldn't help but think it was cute. Although she didn't like me too much when I took it all back and put it away! She has these moments when I think, yup-she's all girl!

She graduated to a  big girl bed, is trying hard to learn her colors, has her potty training down really well, and loves to have someone read to her. She is full of questions, half of which I don't think she knows what she is asking, but copies Jackson's inquisitive personality and thinks it's the thing to do. She asks all the time when she can go to school. She likes to play tea party, loves her pink blankie, and sings herself to sleep. She's the best and the worst at times. She can be a real sweetheart and I'll think there is nothing sweater, but then she'll have horrible tantrums that make me think...well, otherwise! We love her!  

1 comment:

  1. She looks so fancy! Everyone seems to be doing great and that is wonderful! When it gets a bit warmer outside we'd love to go on a picnic with you guys if you are game. Let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete