Sunday, February 8, 2009

The 30 Day Shred



Familiar with Jillian Michaels? She's the female trainer from "The Biggest Loser." I have a few good things to say about her 30 day shred!

Now, I don't have a TON of weight to lose, but I do have some post-pardum softness that is lingering in places I'd rather it not, AND I would like to get heart-healthy with a good cardio workout. So- I decided I'd giver her a try. I bought her DVD because I heard a lot of rave reviews about her 20 minute workout. I thought- 20 minutes? At home? I can swing that.

I consider myself to be in fairly good shape, but I started off with level 1 (there are 3 levels) to stick with the program, and MAN! She kicks butt! I did it two days in a row...resting on the sabbath, of course, and I could hardly sit to go to the bathroom comfortably. My legs and arms felt like jello after the workout and now I'm just sore all over. I guess that means it's doing something- right? I never knew 20 minutes could be so effective!

Hopefully I can stick with it and see some results!

No comments:

Post a Comment