Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Beautiful Zoey!

This last week was probably like most of yours. Crazy!Although each event was special...it made for a busy week!

We had the Beutler family Christmas party on Monday, a Christmas Eve dinner on Wednesday, Christmas on Thursday, the Gray family party on Friday, my high school girlfriend party on Saturday, and topped it off with Zoey's blessing on Sunday! Whew...that's a mouthful! I can't tell you how many times I cleaned my house...I'm ready for a break!

We blessed Zoey in our home with just our family and it was a special event where the spirit was felt so sweetly.

I am so happy to have her apart of our family, and so grateful for the opportunity my husband has to participate in blessing my children.



I know I am her mother, but I just think she's beautiful! I couldn't pass up posting some snapshots of our sleeping beauty!






This was a snapshot of Zoey soaking up the sun while napping on our bed. She loves being warm and I love how she looks so content here in the sun. Just like her mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment