Saturday, December 6, 2008

Getting to Know You...Christmas Edition


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends....I tag anyone who is interested in getting in on the fun...Tis the Season to be jolly!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. I like the paper to match the color scheme of my tree

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. I like tradition- and the smell. Although I do see the benefits of an artificial one- no more taking lights off a dead tree or finding a place to dump it sounds nice.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas. I can't stand the dead tree anymore by then.

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? We had a lot of fun Christmases. But I think my pink Barbie House made by my grandpa is one of them.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Brian

8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...I love to make my own and I love getting a cards in the mail too

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Not telling

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone

13. When do you start shopping? After Thanksgiving, but not on Black Friday...I try to avoid the crowds like the plague.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe a white elephant gift

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade yummies

16. Lights on the tree? definitely

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night. The words are beautiful

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at Home- cozy fire, hot chocolate, Christmas music...yum! Way better than crowded airports or long car rides!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Nope, but I'm sure I'll learn when I teach Jack the song

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, but Brian likes a Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? P.j's on the 24th, everything else on Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds, traffic

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I decorate my tree in red and white ornaments. I love my ornaments!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Asparagus and hollandaise sauce

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes...I need some fashion in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment