Thursday, June 11, 2015

April Fool's

Always a fun minor holiday at our house. Silly pranks and goofy jokes to make others laugh....

I made the kids "eggs" for breakfast. It was really white yogurt with a canned peach in the middle. I think they were expecting something was up because they all approached the table a little timidly. Maybe I was presenting breakfast in a "too-nice" tone. ha ha. Usually mornings are hectic and I'm rushing people to hurry up and get done in time for their ride to school!


Zoey tried to get me back with Isaac-played-in-someones-poop-in-the-toilet trick. She had some help from her dad. The "poop" was really melted chocolate that they smeared all over his face and the toilet. The scent tipped me off! Can't trick me when it comes to chocolate vs. poop!!

I sent Jackson to school with an empty lunchbox with a note that said "April Fool's!" I was ready with a  happy meal to replace the empty lunch though, so his hungry tummy didn't suffer too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment