Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5 months!!



Isaac is 5 months old (about 15 pounds)! How time flies. He has cute chubby legs with rolls that remind me of when Zoey was a baby. His skin is so soft and squishy-smooth, I love it. He's found his hands and feet and is learning to use them quite well! 


He started rice cereal and really likes it. He's learning to roll and pick up toys. He loves sucking his thumb! He even sucks his thumb between bites of rice cereal, which makes feeding time a bit messy! He's sleeping 10 hours through the night on most nights, although we do get an occasional 12 hours here and there. Those nights are the BEST!  


He wakes up happy from naps. I love leaning over his crib to get him and see him squeal with delight while kicking his legs and flapping his arms. He may not be able to say words, but it's the best language that tells me he's excited to see me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment