Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pregnancy Pictures with the Sisters!

My sisters and I are all pregnant at the same time! We're due within months of each other: me pregnant with my 5th (due in 6 weeks) down to my youngest sister, Whitney, pregnant with her 1st (due in May).


Thanks to a willing husband to take on the challenge of making 4 pregnant women happy by taking our pictures, Carissa and Claire in town so we could be together, and a quick break between meetings at church, we were able to snag some photos of us sharing the experience together! Who knows if it'll happen again?!?








Love my sisters! I liked capturing the memory. So, although I am soo done with being pregnant, here is to future nostalgia! I'm excited to have cousins close together. Claire and I are having boys, Carissa is waiting to keep it a surprise, and Whitney hasn't found out yet (although bets are they'll both be girls :)




No comments:

Post a Comment