Monday, October 7, 2013

Countdown is on!!

I only have 9 weeks left of pregnancy! 8 if I'm lucky...10 if I'm not! I can't believe it's that close! Not only to the new baby, but to the Christmas holiday as well! Apparently it's the size of a large cabbage and weighs about 3 lbs. I feel like it's a pumpkin that weighs 9 pounds! I'm ready to be done! I'm just praying he doesn't come with colic or reflux! That was SO SO hard last time.


It's our fifth, so we're pretty prepared for this, but here's a short list of what I need to get do in the next few weeks:

1) pick a name!
2) register at the hospital
3) pack hospital bag for me and new baby
4) take pics with the sisters! We're all prego!
5) get Vaseline and sterile gauze for circumcision care
6) study up on labor so I'm prepared (goin' al natural again!)
7) have Christmas taken care of!

Not much to do but let the baby grow and enjoy the holidays with the kids. These cute pictures get me excited for a Christmas baby. I'm a little scared thinking about the night job that will be mine for a while, dealing with kids and colds and a newborn during the winter, and managing 5 little ones! Somedays it's overwhelming to think about. I hope I can manage!






No comments:

Post a Comment