Friday, March 22, 2013

HOORAY! Potty Trained!



Someday, Eli might not like me too much for having taken this picture of him! But for now, it's just so cute and I'm so proud! He's been without diapers for nearly a week! YAY! Conquered the toilet! Three kids potty trained is a big feat...I think I deserve a reward, right?!?


Eli picked out dinosaur underpants and LOVES THEM! When he had his first accident, he cried so hard because he was afraid he'd have to go back to diapers (he only had 2 accidents the entire week, both on the same day, and since, he's been accident free)! Underwear is his badge of honor right now! If I don't have them put high on a shelf, he'll carry them around like it's a cuddle blanket or something! I guess that's what comes with picking out cool underpants instead of the boring white ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment