Friday, October 26, 2012

Once there was a snowman....

Once there was a snowman...tall, tall, tall.
But in the sun he melted...small, small, small.


This is what was left of the kids snowman just hours after they made him. Hard to believe it was the same day, the weather was so different!

We woke up to cold and snow! The kids begged to play in it, although it was only inches deep. First snowfall of the season and we haven't even hit Halloween yet! It's a little early. The kids said, "Santa is coming!" Ha ha! I guess a little snow will make it feel more like the Christmas season. I have felt the sudden urge to do a little holiday shopping myself!

Brian was on his way out to D.C. and when I texted him the weather report, he responded with" it's beginning to look a lot like....Halloween?" What season are we in anyway?



I think I felt the premonition of our last days of good weather on Sunday and Brian and I took the kids to play and bike around at the park. Turns out we were right, for this week anyway! Look at the sun and short sleeve shirts! It doesn't seem right that you can take pictures in the same week that look like two completely different seasons! Zoey's mind may change like the weather, and in Utah, that's a totally correct statement!







No comments:

Post a Comment