Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Calvin is 5 months!



The big milestone Calvin hit this month is starting solid foods! 


I was planning to wait until Calvin was six months to put him on solids (since he's had signs of food allergies and it was recommended by our pediatrician to breast feed until 6 months to minimize potential food allergies), but he was just starving! I had to nurse him every 2 hours....so I caved and gave him some rice cereal and he's been the happiest baby since! 



He can't get enough. We've tried bananas and butternut squash and he's been happy with them all. He's chunking out and has fun rolls around his legs and arms. He's cooing and making a lot of fun vocal noises. I need to record that on video, because he's got the happiest baby sounds! I love it! He's also starting to roll around. It's very fun to see him try so hard. He loves his jumper and rattles and toys.

This is the stage of babies that I really enjoy and from here until their first birthday, they grow up so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment