Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maternity Photos!


Brian was a real sport today and took some maternity photos of me. I usually try to avoid an appearance in front of the camera while pregnant, but a friend had talked me into it.  I decided she was right and that I just might miss these days of bearing children someday. I don't have many chances left. This phase of my life is almost over. This is our effort to remember it. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about it.

 I think Brian did an outstanding job. I felt a little silly being the subject of the photos, and putting my big belly on show for everyone, but I'm glad we did it! I can't believe we are on #4, I can't believe we are having another boy, I can't believe how HUGE I feel...I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left! 


 














2 comments:

  1. NOT GONNA LIE...I cried a tear or two!

    These turned out WONDERFUL, Chelsea! Way to go Brian! I love those silhouettes! You should be proud, because you look absolutely stunning and I am so happy that you went through with this! I can't wait to see pics of that baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Coming from you that is a real compliment! I'm sorry we missed you when you were in town! Thanks for the inspiration, we took them none too soon!

      Delete