Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding Bells

This is a little over due, but better late than never!

My youngest sister, Whitney, got married in November (the popular date of the decade 11-11-11). She was a beautiful bride! They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, and it was so crazy crowded! I couldn't believe how many brides had chosen that day to get married!

All of my siblings are now married (two in the Timpanogos, one in Salt Lake, and one in Logan temples) except my youngest brother who graduates this year and plans to serve a mission soon after! Our family is just moving right along...I give a huge pat on the back to my parents for getting us a great start in life and teaching us well! As a parent, I understand how hard that challenge is. I hope I do a good job in raising my children (and can one day look back and have a chance to feel as proud about my children's choices as my parents feel towards us).  

I forgot my camera, so I had my sis-in-law Taraleigh send me some photos she took (she'd talented in that department too).










2 comments:

  1. I assume it's safe to say: CONGRATULATIONS on #4!!! We got your Christmas card in the mail! I am so giddy with joy for your family. And that dress cardigan combo is SOOOO cute! You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are excited! Life is just moving too fast!

    ReplyDelete