Sunday, November 27, 2011

Santa's Big Event

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, while most people were black Friday shopping, we took the kids to go see Santa. I am not one who will stand in line at a mall for hours to let my kids cry on Santa's lap...but...I did see an ad in the Utah Valley Magazine announcing KSL 5 flying Santa in to university mall by helicopter! Now THIS was the way to see Santa!

We got there at 9:30 and the helicopter arrived about 10:00-10:15. It was such an exciting event for the kids, I'm so glad we went! 
 
 Can you see all their excitement!! OK, maybe I was more excited for them to see Santa than they were...


  a little cocoa to keep the kids warm....



The copter coming in for a landing....



Getting wind blown by the chopper blades....now the kids are starting to get excited!


Santa, Mrs. Clause and the elves did the rounds around the square and chatted with everybody...the kids couldn't believe it! Jackson got to shake Santa's hand! It was quite unbelievable! We all enjoyed it.


My opinion, the best way to see Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment