Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eli at 9 months

 bathing in the sink...every child should at some point, it's a right of passage....

Still our happy kid! His top teeth finally broke in! He is close to walking, will creep along furniture and tries to stand on his own. We have gotten him to stand alone a couple of times but he wigs out quickly and sits back down. 
His big thing is scaling the stairs. He learned to do it in one day! I was working in the basement and put him and Zoey in front of some toys to play with for a minute so I could sew something. I ended up needing my seam ripper which was upstairs and as I was running around to get it, I almost stumbled over ELI! He had scaled all flights of stairs from the basement to the top floor looking for me. It's a good thing I needed that seam ripper or I would have never known he was crawling around up there! 
Anyway, he's got energy to spare! He also is feeding himself finger foods; he loves to eat all the time.

....and we love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment