Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eli at 8 months!

He's growing fast...too fast! He wants to walk and be off his knees so bad. I think the motivation comes from his desire to keep up with  his older sibling OR keep away from them! Either way, he's a skinny little thing that looks way too little to be pre-walking!

I love how his right leg always makes a statement...it's such a huge step!

If he's close enough to latch on to my pant legs than watch out! He'll pull up quickly to a standing position and beg for help, which isn't always convenient. Sometimes I find myself in a predicament with him latched to my legs and my hands full- and just stuck until he decides to move... I am trying to decide whether having him walking soon will make things easier or harder. I just don't know if I am ready to have 3 toddlers!

But we sure love him. He's so happy and so great to have in our family!

2 comments:

  1. Love the right leg thing he has going! I love that you are doing personal progress again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It has been a great resolution for me this year! Thanks for stopping by the other day, it was great to catch up with you and Jen!

    ReplyDelete