Monday, April 4, 2011

Eli is 6 months!


I love this photo because in my mind I can hear the sound coming from his mouth and it makes me happy! If you look (really) close, you can see budding teeth coming through!


This month has been a month of big "firsts" for Eli. I will try to record a few:

1) first big illness (RSV) followed by his
2) first trip back to the hospital!
3) first tooth... followed by his second, third and fourth (all on the bottom row!)
4) first taste of avocado, mango, salmon, broccoli, prunes, (and sadly to admit...ice cream). He loves them all! A little non-traditional baby food items, but he just begs for solids of any sort, and sometimes this is all I have to give him when a hunger craving hits.
5) first family vacation...lake Las Vegas.
6) first time to meet Elmo and Judy, he loves them too!
7) first crawl! yup, he has the crawling thing down (backwards, but hey....he will soon get the forward thing. I can see he is very close)!

He is a great little boy and we love his skinny booty to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment