Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snow Canyon

We took a trip to snow canyon this past weekend. It was a lot of fun and now Jackson is asking for "red mountians" for his birthday....hmmm, I'll have to think about how that wish can be fulfilled!

Zoey and Jackson just had a blast, and we loved hearing comments like these throughout the trip:

"I have loved these mountains all my life!" Zoey
"Those are the mountians I love, those are the mountains I have been looking for!" Jackson, upon seeing the "red mountians" for the first time.
"I am a rocker climber!" Zoey
"It's morning! I hear birds outside, it's morning!!" Jackson at cerca 5am
"I want a smarshmellow" Zoey
"Mom, I peeded!" Zoey- after which she drug her pants arund her ancles through pee-mud to show me. yuk!

We were so busy having fun that we were all worn out and ready to get home. Nothing feels better than a good nights rest in your own bed, especially after camping! I can't remember when the last time I slept so well!
Here are some pictures of our fun:




We had so much fun, that I frequently forgot my camera, so these are just a few shots I did manage to get. But jackson went rock climbing in a full body harness and he loved it! They also went caving, to the sand dunes, hiking and scrambling. They were never bored! 

No comments:

Post a Comment