Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yum! Apple Pie!

Brian and I have been watching a few episodes of "Master Chef"....for those of you not familiar with the series, amateur chefs receive challenges from master chefs/critics for elimination. The last episode gave a challenge of making apple pie...oh it looked so good! A day later, Brian came home from work and I mentioned I had been craving apple pie ever since we watched that episode. Guess what!? He got to it and baked me an apple pie! Talk about the best care a husband can give to a craving fanatical pregnant wife! Here are some pictures of him at work. The pie turned out delicious and we ate a quarter of it just between the two of us! It lasted only a day.
I was hoping it would be my 'last meal' but "alas" we are still waiting. UGH. The Doc says I'm dilated to a 4 and 80-90% effaced, so we're just waiting for contractions! But they don't come....not even after all the walking. I guess we'll just have to play the waiting game now. Cross your fingers for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment