Saturday, August 14, 2010

Congratulations!

We have many congratulations to extend!

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years. Couldn't be happier! I have so much to be thankful for, sharing my life with Brian is the highlight. I'm so glad he's mine forever! We are celebrating next week...taking three days vacation from the kids (Liz and Scott are watching them for us). I am excited for our little getaway!

We share this special day with my sister and her husband...so happy anniversary to them too!

Brian Graduated with his brother yesterday from BYU. We are so proud of them! Here are some pictures of the event:




Jackson watched Brian getting ready for the ceremony and he asked if he could get dressed in "BYU clothes" too, so we dressed him in blue and white. He was so excited to go to BYU to see the big party for his dad! We had a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill afterwards with our close family. Brian's mom sent the beautiful lei from Hawaii and it smelled wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment