Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zoey

Zoey is almost 4 months old now. Time flies! She's the cutest little chunk. I just love her baby soft skin and chubsy rolls. She has had a lot of "firsts" already-- which makes me both excited for the things to come AND sad to see her grow up at the same time.

She has found her hands and tries to fit both of them in her mouth at once! Drool slides down everywhere...in her neck rolls, in between her fingers, the front of her shirt....only moms think this stuff is cute!

She had her first laugh this week! This is one of my favorite milestones! It's the cutest little belly shaker! I've only been able to get her to do it a couple of times though. I caught one on those episodes on film, but I was working so hard to entertain her, that I missed most of her face in the shot!
She is starting to roll too! Her first roll from her tummy to her back startled her and made her cry! Jackson likes to "help" her more than she likes getting the help, but it's fun seeing him interact with her (now that she's big enough to handle a little roughness that is).


If you've been keeping up with us, you also know she had her first bad cold. We are so glad that she is better. Although she lost a little weight and has been playing catch-up ever since, she is now growing and thriving as ever. I can't wait for Spring!





I know that all moms think their children are cute, but I just can't get enough of mine! Albeit they have their moments that can drive me crazy, I'll be honest! Zoey's cheeks beg for kisses and Jackson keeps me laughing and a smile in my heart. I'm so lucky to be a mom. It's the best!


Thanks to my wonderful friend Trina who took these shots! She has such a talent I wish I possessed (check out her other work on her website, trina nelson photography). I love how pictures capture moments in time, and these will be cherished forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment