Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Four years ago, it would have been hard to imagine loving you more than I did that day we walked, hand in hand, out of the temple. Now, with four years more of getting to know you, through our ever-evolving lives, I am so glad we have forever! I really lucked out. You continue to amaze me by how thoughtful you can be, how patient you are, and how much kindness and love you can express.

You have an amazing way of making the things I love that much more pleasing (I even tell you food taste better when you are around, and I'm not kidding!) and all the stressful situations seem lighter. You are an amazing example to Jackson (and I hope he turns out to be more like you than me). I love seeing your excitement for Zoe to come join us. You haven't lost your sense of curiosity and adventure that made me fall in love with you in the first place, and your honesty and integrity make me look up to you (even if you are a little too honest sometimes). In short, I'm glad to have you as my best friend and companion in this life and beyond, because you make it all worth it and all that much more exciting!
Happy anniversary Babe! I love you more than ever! I'm looking forward to spending the weekend at Sundance, hiking, riding horses, and making clay pots and all that fun stuff you have planned....thanks for the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment